Porte de Hal


This massive and impressive building is the last vestige of Brussels' second rampart. It was built in 1380 and restored in 1870. It now shelters the Royal Museum of Arms and Armours.
excerpt from
Girault Gilbert's Map and Guide of Brussels

11 March 2000

Porte de Hal Front Right


Porte de Hal Front Left


Porte de Hal Back Right


Porte de Hal Back Left


We love hearing from everyone, so please email us at LivingInLondon@SpeicherIndustries.com

Namo WebEditor Link