Virgin Mary Nativity Church


Within sight of the Musée d'Art, on the high ground opposite, rise the gilded onion domes of the Russian Church, built in 1863 on the remains of a 16th-century Benedictine priory - at that time isolated on an empty hilltop - with money donated by Grand Duchess Anna Feodorovna Constancia, aunt of Queen Victoria and a longtime Geneva resident.
excerpt from
The Rough Guide to Switzerland

09 - 10 June 2001


Russian Church Front



Russian Church Spires Closer



Russian Church Spires Closeup



Russian Church Spires Distance


We love hearing from everyone, so please email us at LivingInLondon@SpeicherIndustries.com

Namo WebEditor Link