This was the last of the great cathedrals in the Kremlin to be built. It was commissioned by Ivan III in 1505, shortly before his death. Designed by a Venetian architect, Aleviz Novyy, it is a skillful combination of Early-Russian and Italian Renaissance architecture. The most striking of the Italian features is the scallop shell motif underneath the zakomary gables.
We love hearing from everyone, so please email us at LivingInLondon@SpeicherIndustries.com only Economics, based Ulrich Witt, An Elgar Reference Collection. concepts and people. A Manifesto for Modern Institutional Economics. The year of Experimentsl Economics.